Draft Mechanic Episode #41: Six Awesome Uses of Dice; Roll Player on tap; Kingdomino & Women in Craft Beer
2016, 999 Games/Schmidt Spiele
Designer: Inka & Markus Brand
Six Pack: Games That Use Dice in Neat Ways
2013, Z-Man Games
Designer: Yves Tourigny
Designer: Régis Bonnessée
2016, Thunderworks Games
Designer: Keith Matejka
- Noble Cider "The Blue Bard", Asheville, NC, USA
Cider with blueberry, honey, & rosemary.
- Burlington Beer Company "It's Complicated Being a Wizard", Williston, VT, USA
New England style double IPA.
- Brewski "Barbarian", Helsingborg, Sweden
IPA with lactose added.
- Three Tuns Brewery "Cleric's Cure", Bishops Castle, Shropshire, England
IPA designed to recreate 19th century pale ales.
- Grimm Brothers Brewhouse "Master Thief", Loveland, CO, USA
5.2% ABV, 20 IBU.
English porter brewed with German hops, dehusked malts, and alt yeast.
- Middle Ages Brewery "Druid Fluid", Syracuse, NY, USA
Barleywine brewed with mix of 6 malts.
- Ninkasi Brewing "Critical Hit", Eugene, OR, USA
11.7% ABV, 100 IBU.
Barleywine hopped with 24 hop varieties.
Women in Craft Beer Links:
Imbibe Magazine 2016 Person of the Year: Lauren Salazar
Pink Boots Society
Biere de Femme Festival
Brewing Ambition by Anita Riley (Book Release at Biere de Femme Festival)
01:00 Intro / Housekeeping
03:18 News: BoardGameGeek Golden Geek Awards
05:23 News: BGG Most Played Games Geeklist
08:20 Kickstarter: Rising Sun
13:17 Kickstarter: Antidote: Lab Alliance
16:05 Recent Plays: Kingdomino
22:21 Recent Plays: Among the Stars
27:18 Recent Plays: Noch Mal!
31:41 Six Pack: Six Awesome Uses of Dice
45:10 On Tap: Roll Player
57:51 Women in Brewing